We are seeking a Certified Automotive Technician to join our team. Our high volume shop is fast-paced, productive and a great work atmosphere! Our small team, structures allow for flexible scheduling ongoing training and plenty of work to share.
• Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
• Diagnosing, maintaining, repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
• Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional repairs
• Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
• Qualifications *ASE certifications are encouraged OEM Certification
• Strong automotive background *Strong team work skills
• Willing to submit to a background check
• Must have clean and valid driver's license
What we offer:
• Individual IRA with match/retirement plan
• Paid vacation
• growth opportunities
• paid training
• Family owned and Operated/Long Term Job Security
• Health and Wellness/Accident&Critical Illness
• Employee Discounts **State of the Art Facility**
• Paid Certification/Ongoing Certification
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening, including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records and verification of social security number
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 hour shifts NO WEEKENDS!
Salary is negotiable and based upon experience.
Please email resume, with salary requirements to email@example.com
Benefits may vary per position and employment status
Job Openings with C&R DIAGNOSTIC
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at C&R DIAGNOSTIC