About Palisades Tahoe
Palisades Tahoe is the largest ski resort in the Lake Tahoe region, boasting 6,000 skiable acres across eight peaks. The more than 70-year-old resort celebrates a rich history as the host of the 1960 Winter Olympics, the Spring Skiing Capital, and home mountain to dozens of Olympic and World Cup athletes across multiple snow sports. With an average annual snowfall of 400 inches, Palisades Tahoe frequently operates the longest ski and snowboard season in Lake Tahoe. The European-inspired Village at Palisades Tahoe offers year-round events and over 50 bars, restaurants, and boutiques, many of which are locally owned and operated. Palisades Tahoe is on the Ikon Pass, which offers access to 47 international ski destinations. In 2021 the resort changed its name, trading in a harmful slur for a name that better reflects its values and legacy. Visit the Palisades Tahoe website or call 1.800.403.0206 to learn more. You can also visit us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Vimeo.
A Great Job and Benefits to Match:
• Free skiing + riding privileges to 14 iconic resorts including Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat, Solitude and more!
• 401(k) plan with generous company match
• Free lift tickets, plus 50% off lift tickets
• 25%-50% discount at Food & Beverage locations at Squaw and Alpine
• 30% discount at Palisades Tahoe operated retail stores, including The North Face, Oakley and more
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Benefits may vary per position and employment status