- Houston, Texas
We are a Auto repair company.. Our mission is We focus on the customer experience that is dedicated to providing service that is above the rest..
We are seeking a new Lead Technician to join our team. Your role will be to Run the day to day operation of the back of the shop. Will help train the new technicians and lead our growing team of dedicated technicians and promote customer retention and loyalty. Identify needs, cultivate new business opportunities, and build solutions that drive revenue.
As a member of the Aldine or Pasadena department, you will work with Store manager and service advisor and report to our General manager or owner.
What You Will Do:
- Diagnose vehicles, oil changes, preventive maintenance, brakes, suspension,alignments, ect.
- Train new technicians
- Delegate nightly cleaning
- Assign work orders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within our client companies.
- Conduct regular business reviews to ensure techs are up to date on the newest and lastest tech on the market
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Manage multiple projects at varying stages.
What You Will Bring:
Our ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of relevant experience and the following credentials/skills:
- Vocational Degree , Certification or work exp
- Automotive Repair
- General Repair
- Oil Changing
- Automotive Maintenance
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certfication
Why You'll Love Us:
We unite around a common cause that brings the team together and ensures everyone is working toward the same goal. Diversity and inclusion are priorities for every aspect of our company. We bring people together regularly for celebrations to ensure everyone feels included and recognized. We put people first. We embrace change and innovation.
Salary range for this position is $80,000 - $135,000 per year. We offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
We prioritize diversity and inclusion in our workplace as well as our hiring practices. We are committed to employing people from various backgrounds with unique perspectives and experiences. We recognize that input from all voices informs innovation and strengthens our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job ID: 362281561