Mechanic Team Member- $1000 SIGNING BONUS!!
Performs a wide variety of mechanical tasks related to small engines and maintaining GOB’s fleet. All duties will be performed based on professional training and experience, with minimal supervision. The Mechanic Team Member is directly supervised by the Procurement Director and is subject to work overtime.
Employment Type: Full time 40 hours per week.
- This position would assist the procurement department & equipment manager in all areas related to repair and maintenance of equipment and trucks.
- Assess equipment needs and issues. Trouble shooting breakdowns and preventative maintenance
- Manage equipment part inventory
- Ensure all repairs are input in Fleetio with detailed record keeping
- Work from Issues list and Fleetio work orders daily
- Promptly diagnose and repair equipment problems
- Inspect for missing safety guards/etc. and report to operations manager
- Performs other duties necessary for the upkeep of our equipment and fleet
- Performs proper vehicle diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on fleet
- Ability to lift up 80 lbs continuously
- Automotive repair: 2 year required experience
- Auto mechanical: 3 years required experience
- Skid steer experience is required
- Valid driver's license is required
- Team Player Mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- High regard for safety
- Mechanical experience
- Preventative maintenance
Benefits (After 90 days)
-Medical / Vision/ Dental
- Traning/ Developement
Environmental Requirements: Must be able to work in a multitude of weather conditions.