Tri City Auto Repair has an Automotive Technician position available and we are looking for a fully trained tech or someone that has the capacity, desire, and drive to learn. Computer skills are a plus. We have a great facility and the most shop tools and diagnostic equipment around and an air-conditioned garage to work in! Don't let your skills go unnoticed! We are a full-service facility that does foreign and domestic repairs, maintenance, automotive computer diagnostics and programming as well as hybrid vehicle systems. We are a light-hearted and fun team to work with and have a great benefits package (Top pay, Paid vacations, Company match retirement plan, uniforms, bonus, Paid training, etc.). If you think your skills or desire to be one of the best techincains have gone unnoticed, then please apply.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
Automotive Technician Requirements:
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
- Hold a valid driver license.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Must read, interpret, and transcribe data to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume and application. We look forward to hearing from you and will be in touch.