Piazza Honda of Springfield is seeking talented and experienced Automotive Service Technicians to join our team of professionals in our Service Center.
We are recruiting Level “A” “B” & “C” Service Technicians and we welcome recent Technical School Graduates!
Level “A” & "B" Service Technicians are required to have their current PA State Emissions & Inspections License.
A valid State Driver’s License, ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background, and MVR checks are required for employment.
DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
- Perform automotive maintenance work as specified on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform and document repair
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required through tune-ups or engine diagnostics.
- Notify Service Advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Road-test vehicles when required
- Keep shop area organized and clean
- Comply to company safety policies and procedures
- Observe all company policies, procedures, safety and environmental rules
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE SERVICE TECHNICIAN ROLE:
- Team Player
- Service Excellence Attitude
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong automotive mechanical diagnosis and repair experience
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Short/Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Plans
- Employer contributed 401(K) Plan
- Career Development
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Five-Day work week (Closed Sundays)
- Complimentary Uniforms
We are An Equal Opportunity Employer