Established 15 year old business.
We have an immediate career opportunity for a results-oriented self-starter to drive the success of one of our automotive service centers.
The ideal candidate will have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales and management experience.
This position offers a highly competitive base salary plus incentives, one of the industry’s top benefits packages, and tremendous opportunity for advancement.
parts and service discounts for employees and relatives
So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential, contact us today!
Monday thru Friday 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - 3 pm
• Leading, training and motivating service team
• Consistently providing superior customer service
• Generating results for guests, service team and your store
• Ensuring all work is performed in a timely and safe manner
• All aspects of store operation, including profit and loss Qualifications
• High School diploma or GED
• 3+ years sales management experience preferably in automotive service
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with vehicle repairs
• ASE certifications desired
• Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to guests in a friendly, understandable manner • Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
• Lifting ability up to 50 pounds • Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Strong work ethic
• Background check
Job ID: 249538016