Established 15 year old business.
We have an immediate career opportunity for a results-oriented self-starter to help drive the success of one of our Manhattan expanding auto service center
Monday thru Friday 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - 3 pm
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers • Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
• Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made. Job Requirements
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) • ASE Certifications are a plus but not required
• Hold a valid driver’s license
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
• Must pass drug test
Job ID: 249537673