Less than 1 year
This position manually sands various motorcycle parts. You will use a wide variety of tools to repair scratches and imperfections in the specified motorcycle part. Works with other team members to ensure parts are completed in a timely manner to be packaged and loaded onto a truck for shipment.
- Sands defects, smoothes and prepares surfaces.
- Maintains solid communication with Quality Assurance Department.
- Cleans and maintains department area.
- Identification, safe handling, and appropriate disposal of materials.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrate good manual dexterity and upper body strength with the ability to manipulate parts of varying sizes (equipment generally weights 5-25 pounds)
- Strong communication skills and creativity
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
Job ID: 245968585