Stokes Volkswagen currently has only 2 open positions left for Automotive Service Technician. Pay is based upon experience and skill level. We have consistently outperformed the area in new and used car sales and have more business than ever with customer and reconditioning work.
Only 2 Spots Left!!! 4 day work week!! Apply Now before we are out of room!
If your passion is automotive repair and maintenance this is the place to be!
Sign on Bonus available.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicles to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service adviser immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs can not be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the job order.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins
- Reports machinery defects of malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service adviser immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
Education or experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent; or 2 years related experience
- ASE Certification is A plus but not required
Oil Changes, Tire Rotations, Maintenance, Reconditioning, Diagnostics, Alignments, Brak Services, Tire Balancing, Troubleshooting, ODIS Software, CDK Drive, CDK Service EDGE, Multipoint Inspection, etc...
Job ID: 239086277