5 - 10 years
Looking for an enthusiastic and responsible self-starter.
Experienced in all phases of automotive tuning, repair, and restoration of VINTAGE sports cars, race cars, and GT cars.
Skills and experience required include:
- engine diagnostics specific to vintage sports cars, race cars, and GT cars
- automotive engine tuning and repair
- transmission tuning and repair
- suspension rebuilding and repair
Welding and fabrication skills a plus.
- ability to construct and fabricate panels, tanks, bracketing, and other automotive components
- mechanical drawing skills
Enthusiasm for the past helps. Excellent salary, health benefits, and working conditions.
Job ID: 232330566