Job ID: 232099189
1 - 3 years
RELOCATE TO LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK OR RELOCATE TO ATLANTA,GA
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED FOR EXPERIENCED TECHS !!!
UP TO $10000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES.
EXPERIENCED ONLY - BMW, MINI ,JAGUAR, LAND ROVER TECHNICIANS NEEDED IN LONG ISLAND ,NY AND ATLANTA,GA FOR NEW CAR DEALERSHIPS. Candidate must have at least 2 years of automotive experience. Mercedes and VW Technicians will be considered. We are one of the largest dealer groups in the country. Pay is based on qualifications and certifications. SIGN ON BONUS,RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AND NO SUNDAYS.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
- Make accurate use of the multi-point inspection form on each vehicle
- Document all work performed and recommended on assigned repair order
- Communicate with service advisor when additional work is needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- Maintain technician proficiency as specified by standards
- Conduct road test to determine work needed and to confirm work was successfully completed when necessary and practical
- Utilize product and technical training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs and schools to continuously expand your knowledge of new technology
- Maintain manufacturer (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Complete the work, notations and time-keeping necessary to the successful completion of warranty repair orders and the filing of warranty claims
- Report to management any situation or condition that would jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its customers or employees
- Perform all levels of diagnosis and repair on automobile, and or, light truck vehicles
- Utilize hand held devices to diagnose malfunctions
- Assist and help fellow technicians in the shop with vehicle diagnosis
- Participate in the training and developing of novice team members/technicians in the shop
- Take care to ensure that customer’s vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced
- Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, as well as company policy, regarding safeguarding all customer vehicles, property and information
- ASE certifications heavily preferred
- Manufacturer certifications heavily preferred
- Previous automotive technician experience required
- Must have basic tools
- Must have great technical and mechanical skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work repetitively on complex tasks
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)Total Rewards
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives