Job ID: 183616173
5 - 10 years
Brand new facility is looking for Master and Senior Master Technicians. Family owned business with private break room and unlimited work.
What We Offer:
- Sign On Bonus
- Aggressive Pay Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- EXTREMELY HIGH VOLUME STORE
* Must have at least 5 years Ford experience and Master technician certification
* Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Reynolds & Reynolds skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player (Must)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors regularly to effectively manage production and Customer communication.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer vehicles.
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair order.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and participating in factory-sponsored training classes as appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year