Job ID: 173770456
5 - 10 years
Blackwell Chrysler Dodge Ram Fiat Kia is currently hiring for experienced AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS to join our team. Third Generation FCA and Kia Dealership Serving Danville and Southwest VA since 1940! Willing to pay relocation expenses for the right candidate.
Automotive Technician Benefits;
- Competitive pay
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance with Company participation
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Discount on parts purchases
- State of the art climate controlled shop
- College education provided and paid in full for full time employees
Automotive Technician Responsibilities;
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Automotive Technician Qualifications;
- Three or more years of previous experience as an automotive technician.
- Automotive technical or trade school degree preferred but not required .
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
If you would like to work in a family atmosphere, in a smaller city, with a low cost of living, while earning a great living, please submit a resume today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*